Judging from the early screenshots

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-7 15:09:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Many netizens have been directly angered by this Robert Can you please stop coming to my place to "go crazy" The truth is that this account, which seems to be going crazy every day and does not look like a normal person, is really not a human being, but an AI. . "Bottom" Robert Robert is actually the transliteration of "robot". And such an AI robot that profoundly explains what "read random replies" is is also an official "employee" of Sina . The main task is to warm up everyone's Weibo. "Tireless conspicuous package" is its own positioning.

The way to summon it is to post an original Weibo with more than characters Austria WhatsApp Number or directly like it . If it doesn’t show up, I’ll say it again Your attitude guarantees your satisfaction. What is a little surprising is that Robert went online very early In July last year, it was still called "Comment Wow Thief Robot" (the name "Comment Robert" was changed in December last year).  taken by netizens, Robert was actually "wow" when he was born this kind of poking of people's lung tubes appeared from the beginning. ps. I found a bright point does this count as a malicious attack If so, has it been blocked n times It stands to reason that I have been banned for a long time (who will take care of it.jpg)

So, why is an AI robot’s mouth so “damaged” Some netizens speculated Maybe it was trained using Weibo data (manual dog head) The , Victims Alliance was established In view of the fact that Robert attacks people's hearts from time to time, but also behaves like a "bigeyed innocent", someone quickly set up this "Victims Alliance" account In less than a month, it has accumulated , fans. His daily routine is to collect submissions from various "victims" and expose Robert's "crimes" one by one. how to say I can’t finish it, I can’t finish it at all—— Currently, , entries have been posted, but the material has only just been cleared up to New Year’s Day.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|古月天堂

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 07:41 , Processed in 1.411763 second(s), 19 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2018 Comsenz Inc.Designed by u179

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |